Thursday, June 12, 2014

"Oh now Vegas isn't cool anymore?"

Las Vegas will always be cool and amazing to me! I will miss the 24 hour service here. Along with the tourists that come from all over the world, the amazing bars (Insert coin, Commonwealth, and Gold Spike to name a few) and the huge awesome hotel pools! I will even miss seeing the Strip lights at night, the dumb tourists who think the laws of gravity and motion don't exist here, and being surrounded by the most beautiful mountains. Most off all I will miss the friends. I have some of the best people in the world as my friends. It's hard to imagine not seeing them everyday... Vegas has so many fun things to do that don't involve the debauchery this city is known for. I am just ready for a change and a new environment. Vegas will always be my home no matter where I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment